Rolling Stock Warranty Manager
Our client is one of the leading Railway Train Manufacturers worlwide with offices in most of the countries. They manufacture all types of railway systems: Metros, Tramways, conventional passenger trains, etc. They have recently won a contract for the delivery of a new set of trains in Sweden (Stockholm) and they are looking for the Warranty Manager/Engineer to manager the Warranty for these trains.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure that the requirements of all maintenance and after sales warranty procedures are implemented and understood by all staff and contractors.
· Lead and direct the depot organisation, to achieve production & budgetary targets.
· Planning of depot resources to meet current & future operational requirements.
· Accountable for depot contributions to Maintenance & Aftersales business performance.
· Management of staff recruitment and review.
· Manage operational safety issues effectively for depot organisation.
· Responsible for ensuring operational safety requirements of the maintenance regime for Rolling Stock & Plant are met.
· Investigate all rolling stock service casualties for the designated fleet.
· Monitor and produce monthly reports on the performance of Rolling Stock Plant and materials.
· Manage the depot warranty process in order to maximise the full potential of warranty guarantees
· Developing relationships and processes with suppliers to ensure warranty issues are addressed expediently
· Develop reports with the depot that identified the status of all warranty issues and significant warranty trends
· Provide general materials engineering support/problem solving for technical and procurement departments.
· Process development and management to ensure the depot is compliant with materials management process.
· 5 years min experience preferably in the Railway industry
· Swedish language fluency, good level of English language
· IT Literate