|Sector(s):||Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction|
|Salary:||£ 130,000 to £ 145,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Tax free package|
Senior Planner - mega infrastructure project in Saudi Arabia, KSA –£14,000-15,500/month package (tax free).
We are currently looking for a Senior Planner to work as a Scheduling Manager on a 1.5 year project completion. You could currently are a Senior Planner, Planning Manager, Senior Scheduler, Scheduling Manager, etc, as long as you would have worked on large infrastructure projects, have an engineering qualification from a recognised university and have already worked abroad.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
1. The Senior Planner will Develop further if necessary and manage the Planning and Scheduling Procedure that satisfies
the Client requirements.
2. Assist in the identification of schedule delay in order to 1) identify areas requiring mitigation or 2)
3. Manage the timely and accurate production of data for Project Reports.
4. Meet and communicate with Joint Venture planning and delivery teams when necessary to
ensure programme integration.
5. Deliver presentation to stakeholders
6. Establish an agreed set of Programme Milestones and monitor and manage their status during the
course of the works.
7. Meet and communicate with Joint Venture planning and delivery teams to assist in the
resolution of programme delivery conflicts and development of schedule opportunities.
8. Ensure the timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of progress in the Programme.
9. Manage the agreed allocation of Budget Costs and Major Resources to the Programme
10. Manage the timely and accurate production of monthly Earned Value Analysis reports.
11. Assist in the identification and management of project schedule risks and propose mitigation
12. Summarise project status for Management, highlighting unresolved major risks and potential
13. Reports to the Consortium Planning Manager
1. Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent. A Masters is a plus.
2. Minimum 10-15 years of project scheduling experience on major construction projects
including cost & schedule management, progress measurement.
3. Competence in the Project Management practices and techniques.
4. Proficient with Primavera P6, ideally Tilos, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Microsoft Office.
5. Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools regarding Project Management.
6. Has already managed staff
7. Has already an expatriation experience
8. Communication and presentation skills are crucial
Previous experience as: Senior Planner, Scheduling Manager, Scheduling Engineer, Planning manager, Planning Engineer, Senior Planner, etc.
Industries of experience: civil engineering, construction, infrastructure, roads & highways, rail, railway, metro, dams, tunnel, bridges, bridge, viaducts, Crossrail, etc